Counseling Center WEEKLY Therapy Groups
Therapy groups provide benefits different from individual therapy: a space to connect with others who have similiar experiences; identifying and trying out new strategies to cope with the common themes shared by group members; experience a safe space to share about life challenges. Current therapy groups are listed below. See Groups for more information.
- Integrate to Regulate: Coping Skills for Trauma Survivors (CANCELLED SPRING 2023)
- Start from Now: Addressing Body Imagine and Disordered Eating
- Grief Group: Coping with the Death of a Loved One
- Understanding Self and Others: Creating Healthy Relationships with Self and Others
- Cleaning House: A Group for Students Impacted by the Substance Abuse of Others
- Leveling Up: D&D Interpersonal Support Group
All therapy groups are in-person and require a group orientation. Contact the EKU Counseling Center at (859) 622-1303 to inquire about how to join a group.