Melissa Bartsch, Ph.D.
- Licensed Psychologist-Health Services Provider
- Office: Whitlock 571
- Mailing Address: CPO 52, Whitlock Building
- Email: Melissa.Bartsch@eku.edu
- Phone: (859)622-1303
- Office Hours: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Web Page: Counseling Center
University of Tennessee, 2004, Counseling Psychology
Theoretical orientation: integration of interpersonal and feminist theories and is informed by both multicultural and developmental approaches.
Professional interests: identity exploration and development (e.g. gender identity, sexual orientation, racial, ethnic, economic, age, career, veteran, and spiritual identities), relationship concerns, addictive behavior concerns, trauma concerns, issues related to bullying, and couples/family concerns.