A student may need to secure services at another on-campus location or in the greater community for various reasons, such as:
- When you are interested in long-term treatment
- When you want psychological testing and formal assessment for accommodations, litigation, and other situations outside the role and scope of EKUCC services
- When you would like to get connected with services and resources on campus or the community but are unsure which resource is matching your needs
- When you want to locate psychological services closer to home
- When students are out of state or returning home for a break, and need support prior to returning to EKU.
If you are unsure about which resource on or off campus is best for your needs, come to EKUCC and request to complete an Initial Assessment. Once you complete the necessary paperwork, you will then meet with a clinician, discuss your needs, and receive a recommendation.